Easy and quick to make – and delicious.
120 gr butter
4 tbsp cocoa
1 cup of sugar
3/4 cup of flour
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
- Melt butter and cocoa in saucepan.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13” metal baking pan with cooking spray. Spread the batter into the baking pan.
Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- In a bowl mix baking powder, salt, sugar and flour with a wooden spoon.
- Add the eggs, vanilla and the warmed butter/cocoa to the bowl. Mix together, not too fine. It should be thick.
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- Spray a 9 x 13” metal baking pan with cooking spray. Spread the batter into the baking pan.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.
Recipe donated by friend of Montreal-Lakeshore Rotary, Maria-Elena Antunez and baked by Rotarian Brahm Gallay.